The Osmo+ features a 4K camera capable of capturing DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution at 24/25 fps, Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160) at up to 30 fps, 2.7K, and Full HD 1080p at 24-120 fps. It also shoots sharp 12MP still photos. The Osmo+ is also designed with advanced stabilization that will help you shoot smoother video, and it is also optimized for increased stability during stills capture.
Audio can be captured via an on-board mic or an included external FlexiMic, which plugs into the front of the gimbal handle and unobtrusively points in the direction of the subject. The on-board mic is located on the handle. The detachable handle also features a joystick and other controls. The Osmo+ records to microSD cards up to 64GB, sold separately.
An iPhone can be mounted in an included phone holder on the side of the handle to display a live feed from the camera via a high-speed Wi-Fi link using a designated DJI iOS app, so you can monitor your shots, including your zooming in and out.
This gimbal is also compatible with a variety of support accessories, such as a Bike Mount, that will allow you to expand your modes of use. The Osmo+ comes with a 1225mAh battery, a charger, and other accessories.
Up to 7x Zoom
Featuring 3.5x optical and 2x digital zoom, the Osmo+ allows you to zoom in on your subjects by up to 7x, from a focal length of 22 to 77mm, when shooting in 1080p resolution, and by up to 3.5x at all other resolutions.
Advanced 4K Camera
Shoot up to crisp DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution at 24/25 fps, UHD 4K at up to 30 fps, video and 1080p at 120 fps for slow motion video, with enhanced sound capture through the included FlexiMic. Or capture 12 megapixel stills in Adobe DNG RAW for more editing freedom.
The Osmo+ builds on the advanced stabilization technology introduced with the Osmo to keep the camera flat no matter how you move it, whether you are live streaming or shooting your first film, and it has been optimized for ultimate stability during stills capture.
A focal distance that starts from just 19.7" means you are perfectly in focus when shooting an action selfie. Just triple tap the trigger button to enter Selfie Mode and start shooting.
Osmo+ helps you record the passage of time more easily than ever. Just mark where you want the camera movement to start and end, and tap 'Start' to create moving timelapses without additional specialist equipment.
Take big, detailed landscape photos you will want to frame using only your smartphone and the Osmo+. Its Panorama function automatically captures and blends nine separate photos together to create one stunning photo.
Take long exposure shots with absolute crispness and sharpness, even without a tripod. The stabilization system in the Osmo+ keeps the camera still so you can freehand-capture long exposures.
The Osmo+ supports a number of optional mounts and extensions so that you can use it in almost any situation. A tripod lets you set the Osmo+ down for added stability or long-distance control. The Bike Mount allows you to take the Osmo+ for a ride, and an Extension Rod opens up a range of brand new angles.
- Model: X3 ZOOM / FC350Z
- Sensor: Sony EXMOR R 1/2.3" CMOS
- Total: 12.76 MP
- Effective: 12.4 MP
- Lens: 3.5 x optical zoom (+ 2x digital zoom) total to 22-77 mm equivalent
- f/2.8 (wide) - f/5.2 (tele)
- Field of View: 92° (wide) - 35° (tele)
- Focus: 19.7" (50 cm) to infinity
- ISO Range: 100-3200 (video), 100-1600 (photo)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 8 s - 1/8000 s (up to 30 s when camera is in M mode)
- Image Size: 4000 x 3000 pixels max
- Photography Modes:
- Single shot
- Burst: 3, 5, 7 frames per second
- AEB: 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV bias
- Auto Panorama
- Selfie Panorama
- Video Recording:
- DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 24/25p
- UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) at 24/25/30p
- 2.7K (2704 x 1520) at 24/25/30p
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) at 24/25/30/48/50/60/100/120p
- Video Modes: Auto, Slow Motion
- Video Bitrate: 60 Mbps max
- Supported File Systems: FAT32 (≤ 32 GB), exFAT (> 32 GB)
- Photo Formats: JPEG, DNG (RAW)
- Video Formats: MP4/MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Maximum SD Card Size: micro SD with 64 GB capacity max, Class 10 or UHS-1
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Audio Output: 48 KHz, AAC
- Model: Zenmuse X3 Zoom
- Output Power: 8 W (with camera)
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.02°
- Mount: Detachable
- Controlled Rotation Range:
- Tilt: -35 to +135°
- Pan: ±320°
- Roll: ±30°
- Mechanical Range: Tilt: -50 to +140°
- Maximum Controlled Rotation Speed: 120°/s (max)
- Weight: 268 g
- Model: HB02-542465
- Chemistry: Lithium-polymer (LiPo)
- Capacity: 1225 mAh, 14.1 Wh
- Voltage: 11.55 V
- Charging Temperature: 41 to 104°F (5 to 40°C)
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
- Model: OS1C11
- Input: 100- 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Output: 12.6/13.2 V, 0.8 A
- Sensitivity: -32 ±, 3 dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa)
- Frequency Response: 100 -10000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 60 dBA
- Pins: Connector
- Length: 3.5" (88 mm)
- Weight: 4 g