G-Technology G-Rack 12 96TB 12-Bay SAS NAS Server (12 x 8TB)
The G-Rack 12 96TB 12-Bay SAS NAS Server from G-Technology is a spacious, high-performance NAS storage server ideal for small-to-medium sized businesses that handle creative content such as post-production studios, TV and broadcast studios, and ad agencies. It has a total of twelve 3.5" drive bays, populated with 8TB HGST enterprise-grade drives for a total capacity of 96TB. Should you need more storage space, you can purchase the separately sold G-Rack 12 Expansion Chassis and connect it to this main server unit. Using the dual 12 Gbs mini-SAS ports, this NAS server supports data transfer rates of up to 2000 MB/s.
Powered by dual Intel Xeon E5 V3 6-Core processors and 128GB of RAM, the G-Rack 12 can handle multiple functions simultaneously as well as quickly access frequently used files and programs. There's also two USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports for additional peripheral or storage connectivity. Four Gigabit Ethernet ports provides you with Internet connectivity and redundancy in case a connection fails. In addition, it has a serial and VGA port should you need to connect a display or other compatible devices. The G-Rack 12 runs on the G-Technology NAS OS, which features an easy-to-use interface, and comes with a rack rail kit and a rail kit adapter for alternate mounting options.
- Reliable Enterprise-class HGST hard drives
- G-Technology NAS OS with easy-to-use interface
- Advanced BTRfs file system for reliable data protection
- iSCSI support for simplified shared storage management
- Integration with top non-linear editing suites
- Supports a full range of networking protocols including: AFP, SMB, CIFS, NFS, FTP, SSH, and iSCSI
- Future-friendly platform for software add-ons