Litepanels ASTRA 3X Daylight
The Astra 3X Daylight panel builds on the popularity of the Astra 1x1 Family, the next generation of LED panels from the lighting professionals who revolutionized the lighting industry. The innovative Astra family of LED panels were years in the making, with every design element of these next generation panels being meticulously crafted. Following the Litepanels tradition of a one square foot form factor, the Astra series is designed with select premium quality, high CRI, surface mount LEDs and paired with custom optics that provides the Astra 3X series with high color quality that's perfect for lighting talent. The Astra 3X has an impressive output that rates among the highest of LED panels. It is now 50% brighter than the Astra EP and 3 times brighter than the original 1x1. This higher intensity results in a longer throw and illuminates a wider area, allowing the panel to compete with strong exterior light sources or illuminate a large area effectively with just a single fixture.
Questions? Please feel free to email or call us anytime.
- 50% brighter than the Astra EP
- 3 times brighter than the original 1x1.
- Premium selected LEDs paired with custom optics
- Flexible, modular concept
- Optional communications module allows the intensity to be controlled via DMX or Bluetooth
- Optional yoke mounted Gold Mount® or V-Mount battery plates
- Field replaceable external power supply
- Modern fixture design
- Easily identifiable and ergonomic manual controls for dimming and power status
- Aluminium I-beam core construction to provide maximum durability and superior thermal management
- Integrated smooth dimming from 100% to 0 with no color shift
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Aluminium accessory mounting points and lens/filter rails
- End cap exhaust vents angle downward to direct air flow away from the fixture and help prevent foreign material from entering
- Durable, industry standard 3-pin XLR locking power connector
- Yoke mounted power supply and optional battery plates with dual integrated cable guides
- Removable TVMP connector for flexible mounting options
- Two alternate ¼-20 mounting points