Thanks to the support of the AVC-ULTRA Codec family, the AJ-PX230 allows recording at low as well as high bit rates. AVC-LongG25 allows longer recordings with 1920x1080 10-bit 4: 2: 2 in broadcast quality (4 times longer than with AVC-Intra100). The AJ-PX230 also supports DV, DVCPRO and DVCPRO50 as standard for SD recordings as well as DVCPRO HD, AVC-Intra 50, AVC-Intra 100 and the new AVC-LongG12, G25 and G50 codecs as standard for HD recordings. The compact AJ-PX230 handheld camcorder with the optional lossless AVC-Intra 200 codec for master quality provides even better recording quality.
- Compact and cost-effective camcorder
- Multi-Codec - from low bitrate AVC-LongG12 to the highest quality AVC-Intra200, including DVCPRO-based proven codec
- Multiformat - 480 / 59.94i, 576 / 50i, 720 @ 23.98p / 25p / 29.98p / 50p / 59.94p, 1080 @ 23.98p / 25p / 29.97p / 50i / p / 59.94i / p
- Two microP2 slots for multifunctional recording possibilities, including simultaneous recording.
- 1080 p recordings with variable picture frequency, from 1 to 60 fps.
Warranty: 5 years warranty (after registration by the user)
Filter thread : 72 mm
- 1x AJ-PX230EJ Camcorder
- 1x VW-VBD58 7.2V, 5800mAh rechargeable battery
- 1x battery charger
- 1x shoulder strap
- 1x AC adapter
- 1x microphone holder
- 1x screw set for microphone holder
- 2x power cord
- 1x Eye Cup
- 1x lens hood
- 1x Grip Belt
Outstanding image quality - High quality, high sensitivity sensor
Other highlights include a newly developed compact 22x zoom lens with a wide focal length range of 28mm to 616mm (35mm camera). Three adjustment rings allow the manual selection of sharpness, aperture and zoom in a similar way as with interchangeable lenses. The newly developed high-sensitivity and low-noise 1/3 "-3MOS sensors ensure excellent image quality, even in difficult light conditions.
Absolutely cost-effective use
Two microP2 card slots allow a cost-effective use. The microP2 cards allow Relay recordings (when a card is full, the AJ-PX230 seamlessly moves to the next card for seamless recording) and simultaneous recordings (for backup reasons, the same as the P2 card) Codec is simultaneously recorded on both cards) without adapter. For even greater cost-effectiveness, standard SD cards can be used in the microP2 card slots to record * 3 codecs at 50 Mbps or less.