1/3 "3MOS P2HD camcorder with AG-CVF15G colour finder
The AJ-PX380GF does not leave any requirements in the video production unfulfilled and really opens up all possibilities. As a shoulder camera with an interchangeable lens, it not only delivers recordings in broadcast quality, but also optimizes network-based workflows. It is absolutely compact, light and mobile, cost-effective in operation and even as a camera recorder for studio and live use. Its high-sensitivity 1/3-type 2.2 megapixel 3MOS sensor impresses with a high signal-to-noise ratio. Codecs of the AVC-ULTRA * 1 family (AVC-Intra, AVC-LongG and AVC proxy) guarantee for recording quality of the top class.
The wide selection makes it easy for you to always choose the perfect codec for your needs. The HD camcorder supports not only 4: 2: 2 colour scanning at 10-bit colour depth, as well as HD streaming and low-speed FTP transmission, but also 1080 / 50p, 59.94p recording and a 3G-SDI output. Also included are a P2 * 2 and two microP2 card slots. Network connectivity ** is supported via LAN, WLAN and 4G / LTE. New workflow features include Wireless Preview / Remote on PC / Mac, Tablet and Smartphone, recording during upload, as well as on-air streaming. An SDI input and WLAN slot are also available for maximum network functionality.
In addition, the AJ-PX380G has an integrated studio adapter, which makes this versatile camcorder easily transformed into a full-fledged studio camera system. For this purpose, it is connected to the optionally available AG-BS300G base station with only two commercially available HD-SDI cables * 3 and is thus extended to provide full remote control of the camera and recording functions * 4, image transmission and intercom functions.
- 1/3-type 3MOS image sensor with 2.2 megapixels for high F12 (50 Hz) / F11 (59.94 Hz) sensitivity and outstanding picture quality.
- Support 1080 / 50p, 1080 / 50i, 25p, 720p Multiformat HD and SD recording. Switching between 50 Hz and 59.94 Hz is supported at 60i, 60p, 24p and 30p.
- Support for the AVC-ULTRA * 2 multi-codec family with, among others, the popular AVC-Intra100 / 50, AVC-LongG50 / 25 with low bit rate with full HD picture quality (1920 x 1080, 4: 2: 2, 10 bit ) And AVC-LongG12 (4: 2: 0, 8-bit) for long recording times.
- AVC proxy with low bit rate for dual codec recording and advanced network functionality.
- Integrated studio adapter for the extension to a full-fledged studio camera.
- Two standard integrated microP2 card slots for considerably lower media costs, simultaneous recording on two memory cards as well as replacement of the memory card during operation. A P2-maplot * 3 is also available. The use of DCF technologies is licensed under Multi-Format, Inc. Multiple network functions ** such as FTP data transfer and streaming.
- Network connectivity via LAN, WLAN as well as 4G / LTE. FTP server upload and streaming are supported.
- The new 'Capture During Upload' feature allows you to automatically upload the recorded clips to an FTP or cloud server. The upload takes place in the background while the recording or playback continues.
- On-air streaming is possible while the recording is running. You can choose between 800 kbit / s to 6 Mbps (full HD) and a QoS mode. Bitrate and frame rate are automatically tuned to the available network power for stable streaming.
- When using via WLAN, the recorded clips can be previewed on the PC / Mac, Smartphone or Tablet and the metadata can be controlled and edited.
- P2 ROP app for iPad for extended radio remote control of the camera included.
- HDMI out
- HD / SD-SDI in / out
- 3G-SDI out
- Genlock in
- Timecode in / out