Panasonic AW-HEA10 Control Assist Camera for guiding PTZ cameras - black
The Panasonic AW-HEA10 can be used both as a panoramic camera and for controlling PTZ cameras. The AW-HEA10 can be used as an image analysis camera due to the particularly large wide angle of horizontal 45 ° and vertical 30 °. If the AW-HEA10 is connected to a PTZ camera, the connected camera can be controlled intuitively via WLAN via an iPad. The models AW-HE40, AW-HE60 and AW-HE130 are supported.
The free app "PTZ CNTRL" allows the wireless control of the Panasonic AW-HEA10 via a user-friendly control panel. This makes the device a perfect tool for professional camera applications in all areas. Even untrained users can quickly find their way around.
When using traditional camera controls, it may not be completely captured by the camera. With the Control Assist camera system, you can see changes outside the image section via the wide-angle view on the tablet. A tap is enough to instantly activate the attached camera and align it with the desired image. The zoom can be controlled via "pinching" -motion or via the screen. 100 camera combinations and up to nine preset positions per camera can also be selected via the screen icons.
Please note that the AW-HE130, the AW-HE40, the AW-HE 60 and the iPad must be additionally included for the complete cameral solution. The cameras are mechanically connected to the AW-HEA10 Control Assist module and are controlled via W LAN with an iPad.
Main features of the Panasonic AW-HEA10:
- 1 / 4.37 "MOS Sensor (3.91 Megapixel)
- 95 ° Horizontal Ultra wide-angle lens allows wide and clear visual fields that support the control of a HD Integrated Camera
- Easy operation thanks to the free "PTZ control" app for iPad
- Easy and user-friendly operation via touchscreen
- Full PTZ control including focus, aperture,.
- HDMI output for using the AW-HEA10 as an additional camera
- Image capture horizontal ± 45 ° and vertical ± 30 °
- POE support (Power over Ethernet) for easy installation
- Available in two different colors
- Up to 9 presets per camera can be saved and accessed via the iPad. In the App Store free download "PTZ Cntrl" app for iPad to allow the wireless control of the camera from the iPad. Operations can be displayed by touching the screen of the overall image in the system assistant camera and an image of an HD Integrated Camera. Europe-wide guarantee of 2 years - guaranteed processing time of 5 days Camera Features : HD Built-in Camera Pan, Tilt, Zoom Control and Camera Adjustment Setting such as picture quality or picture rate can be done by an iPad. Up to 100 cameras * 3 can be registered by a single IPAD and switched during operation. Preset memory function for smooth operation : The camera recording angles can be adjusted in advance with the preset memory function. Tap and hold the number button to store up to nine configuration settings. Presets can be recalled by tapping the number. Flexible configuration and two color options to choose from : Cameras can be suspended from the ceiling or standing, depending on the operating environment. The camera angle can be set manually with a swivel range of ± 30 ° and a tilt range of ± 45 °. Two color variations are also available: white and black. Select the installation type and color, depending on the application. PoE * 5 Support for less cabling and reduced installation costs : support for network devices and PoE (IEEE 802.3af) with power supply via an Ethernet cable. This eliminates the need for an external power supply that reduces the installation effort and costs. * 5: Abbreviation for Power over Ethernet HDMI output : The HDMI output of the assist camera supports several formats * 6 (1080 / 59.94p, 1080 / 50p, 1080 / 59.94p, 720 / 50i, 720 / 59.94p and 576 / 50p signals). * 6: Output to iPad 640 × 360 or 320 × 180.