Despite its compact size, the AW-UE70 integrated remote camera is able to deliver 4K images with excellent zoom range and exceptional pan-tilt performance. This camera includes a variety of advanced and intelligent features, like in-camera 4K recording or 4K streaming over IP. The AW-UE70 remote camera is ready for the new demands of the industry through ultra HD resolution imagery. 4K images can be obtained in a variety of outputs including HDMI, USB and LAN. Besides its 4K capability, this camera performs extremely well in HD, also supporting 1080/50p format and 3G-SDI output. The camera is available in both black and white to tailor to different environments.
- Excellent 4K video via HDMI, USB and LAN (UHD: 3840 x 2160 @25p) & HD video via 3G-SDI (up to 1080/50p)
- Optical zoom 20x, extendable by iA zoom (22x in 4K / 30x in HD) & 1/2.3-type MOS sensor
- High Dynamic Range function (HDR), suitable for backlit condition
- A Single Cable Solution for Remote Video and Audio Capture
- Supports PoE+ (Power over Ethernet+) for lower installation costs
Upgrade & Future Proof Your Remote Camera Systems
The professional video industry's first integrated 4K PTZ camera, the AW-UE70 is your key to best-in-class pan/tilt/zoom 4K IP streaming and in-camera 4K recording. It delivers 3840 x 2160 resolution images at 29.97p/25p via HDMI, and is capable of doing it via IP streaming or in-camera. Featuring key production orientated features such as genlock, Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S) and remote switchable ND filters.
It's All About the Image
The AW-UE70 features a next-generation 1/2.3-type MOS sensor and DSP (Digital Signal Processor) for high sensitivity and high resolution up to UHD/30p. With the four-drive lens system, three zoom lenses and one focus lens are driven independently and simultaneously achieving a smaller body and a zoom mechanism with high magnification and high image quality. The AW-UE70W/K has a high-resolution 20x optical zoom and a high-performance iA 22x zoom (4K mode). Built-in optical image stabilization excels in vibration caused by wind, subwoofers/loudspeakers, ventilation systems, and more.
Broadcast & Production Ready
The AW-UE70 is quite a step up from the AW-HE40 introducing broadcast/production oriented feature-sets including a motorized ND filter wheel for varied lighting environments, 3G SDI for up to 1080/59.94p output, external sync input (genlock), and more. Even for HD usage, a higher image quality is achieved with a higher quality lens system which has better focus tracking and evenness throughout the image.
Versatile, Smooth & Lightweight
The pan range of ±175° and the tilt range of -30° to +90° cover a wide shooting area. Pan and tilt operate at a maximum speed of 90°/second and respond quickly to remote control operation. They operate quietly at a sound level of NC35 or lower. Up to 100 preset positions and camera settings are stored in the camera, more than enough for the most demanding large venue installation. The camera weighs only 3.3 lbs. and consumes just over 15.6 watts at 12 VDC.
Connected – Professional Interfacing for all sorts of remote production
Video Outputs: Standard professional interfaces include HD/SD-SDI, HDMI, as well as IP/Network for single cable delivery of high-quality content up to 1080/60p.
Serial Control: RS-422 serial compatibility is available for serial based control workflows (i.e. connection to AW-RP50/120 or previous controllers). RS-232 and RS-422 VISCA protocol is available when introducing a Panasonic camera into an existing control structure.
USB or microSD Card Recording: The mini-USB connector allows the AW-UE70 to be utilized as a USB camera utilizing standard USB Video/Audio class drivers. Many applications that connect to USB cameras, such as teleconferencing or software switching solutions, will be able to connect to the UE70 without external converters. Alternatively, microSD recording enables ISO MP4/H.264 recording internally in the UE70, transfer of content over the network via web browser or FTP.
Network Connected: The LAN port on the UE70 unleashes the possibilities
- Power of Ethernet+ (PoE+) for easier system installation and setup
- Control the camera via the network with an AW-RP50/120 hardware controller or Panasonic software solutions
- Access the built-in web interface to monitor and control all aspects of the camera
- Utilize a supported third party control system from broadcast control systems, switchers, lecture capture systems, AV Control system and more
- By default, the camera has a built-in H.264/MJPEG encoder for 7 channels of encoding up to 25Mbps. Pair with a supported hardware or software decoder
- Available NDI|HX upgrade (a technology of NewTek Inc.) for the ultimate single cable production workflow with Ultra low latency video, audio, control, tally, and power over a single cable (new.tk/ndi_panasonic) or choose the AW-UN70 for out-of-the-box support for NDI|HX
Flexible Installation & Mounting
Blend-in: The camera is exceptionally easy to integrate and is available in two colors (-W: pearl white and -K: black matte) to suit a wide range of applications.
Ceiling Mount: A twist-lock ceiling mount is included as a standard accessory.
Tripod Mount for Mobile Production: The UE70 is also equipped with a 1/4-20 tripod mounting screw receptacle and a safety lanyard for use with many mounting and grip systems.
Wall Mount: An optional heavy-duty wall mount is available in either black (FEC-40WMK) or white (FEC-40WMW).